May 19, 2017

Spray Painting Outdoor Furniture


Morning!

Finally, finally it is warm enough here in Minnesota to spray paint outside again.  I'm kicking off spray painting season by painting a patio chair and two plant holders.

~ ~ ~

They all turned out beautifully and I can hardly wait to get my patio area set up with my newly spruced up items and enjoy some fresh spring air!

~ ~ ~



~ ~ ~




~ ~ ~




~ ~ ~




~ ~ ~

And of course I have put together a video for you on the whole painting process.

Enjoy!



  ~ ~ ~

Hope you having a great day and I will talk to you soon,

Robin

1 comment:

  1. It looks good and perfect, you did wonderful job, it look perfect. It doesn't seem like that you did it at home by yourself. Thank you for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!